Dated 14th December 2021
Our contact details
Name: Sarner International Ltd
Address: 5 Princess Mews, Horace Road, Kingston-upon-Thames, Surrey KT1 2SZPhone Number: 020 8481 0600
How we collect personal information and why we have it
This website does not collect personal information. However, users are given the opportunity to request further information on the “Contact Us” page – using a standard email client.
We may share emails received with our sales partner – Sanders Exhibition Services Ltd for follow up. Your email address is not shared with any other parties and is not used for any purpose other than making initial contact.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. It is entirely your decision whether you wish to contact us or not.
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
How we store your personal information
Any emails are stored on our business email servers, and / or the business email servers of our partner as referenced above.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. - If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com, 020 8481 0600 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 020 8481 0600.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk